CJK Export Services is a family run business established in 1970 and based in Braintree, Essex, in the Southeast of the UK. We manufacture bespoke export cases, crates and pallets and provide a first class export packing service either on-site or in-house. Through our close links in the transportation of goods and freight forwarding sector, we also offer competitive rates for worldwide freight logistics.
All our wooden packaging is manufactured in our modern workshops from materials sourced from renewable forests; PAR DB-HT timber imported from Sweden and eco-friendly oriented strand board from Ireland.
We are members of TIMCON and approved by the Forestry Commission to provide ISPM15 compliant packaging and all our products carry the IPPC mark.
SERVICES & PRODUCTS:
- Export Packing – On Site and In-house
- Export Cases & Crates – BS1113 or to customer specification
- Metal Edged Collapsible Wooden Cases
- Bespoke Pallets, Stillages & Timber Dunnage
- Exhibition & Reusable Packing Cases
- Vacuum Packing, Stretch/Shrink Wrapping
- Container Loading / Unloading
- Worldwide Freight Forwarding Logistics
materials sourced from renewable forests